Clarion meets acute care transportation needs by investing in people and technology
For patients requiring transportation to or from acute care facilities, quality of care is of utmost importance. Whether the transport is emergent or non-emergent in nature, the vehicle’s EMT must have the experience and equipment to monitor the patient’s cardiac and respiratory functions, and respond appropriately.
That's why Clarion invests in experienced paramedics and industry-standard equipment for the vehicles in its Advanced Life Support (ALS) ambulance fleet. And because we make every patient our top priority, Acute Care Facilities can depend on Clarion to show up on-time, at costs that regularly beat the area’s larger providers.
- Field-tested paramedics — We hire only EMTs with significant experience in the field to staff our ALS ambulances, and they monitor every patient for the duration of the trip.
- Full range of services — Clarion is large enough to offer all types and levels of medical transportation, including bariatric and long-distance transports.
- Competitive Pricing — No contract is needed to engage with Clarion Ambulance for transport services. Even better, we’ll match your currently contracted rates with other providers.
- Quality assurance — Clarion is small enough to make consistent quality an everyday reality. If a problem should arise, customers can reach a manager with one call to one number.
- Quick response — Many medical transport companies prioritize the patients from their largest clients, often leaving other customers to wait hours when there’s unexpected demand. Clarion treats new and current clients with equal priority, and further achieves prompt response times through the use of web-based dispatch software integrated with real-time vehicle tracking from TomTom WEBFLEET.
- Courteous professionals — Testimonials from patients and healthcare providers verify that Clarion employees treat all our customers with the kindness and respect they deserve.
It all adds up to make Clarion the medical transportation company you can call for any patient or circumstance. For more information, call us or visit our FAQ page. To schedule a transport, call 610-783-1122.