Clarion defines dependability in medical transportation for clinics and physician offices
"How long will you keep our patients waiting" is the first question we get from a healthcare clinic or doctor's office that is new to Clarion. Before we even have a chance to answer, we usually hear a complaint like this: Our patient was left waiting for more than three hours. We can't have that happen again.
We hear you, and that's why Clarion's dependability stands out among medical transportation providers. Here's what we mean by dependable:
- Quick response — Many medical transport companies prioritize the patients from their largest clients, often leaving other customers to wait hours when there’s unexpected demand. Clarion treats new and old clients with equal priority, and further achieves prompt response times through the use of web-based dispatch software integrated with real-time vehicle tracking from TomTom WEBFLEET.
- No false promises — We never over-promise on pickup times, and if a scheduling conflict occurs, our managers personally communicate with all parties.
- Competitive Pricing — No contract is needed to engage with Clarion Ambulance for transport services. Even better, we’ll match your currently contracted rates with other providers.
- Flexibility when needed — Upon request, our driver will wait while the patient receives treatment at a healthcare facility, at our standard hourly rate.
- Quality assurance — Clarion is small enough to make consistent quality an everyday reality. If a problem should arise, customers can reach a manager with one call to one number.
- Full range of services — Clarion is large enough to offer all types and levels of medical transportation, from Para-transit to Basic Life Support to Advanced Life Support, including bariatric and long-distance transports.
- Courteous professionals — Testimonials from patients and healthcare providers verify that Clarion employees treat all our customers with the kindness and respect they deserve.
- Payment options — We work closely with Medicaid and Medicare insurers, we accept all major forms of payment, and we offer the option to send an invoice later.
It all adds up to make Clarion the medical transportation company you can call for any patient or circumstance. For more information, call us or visit our FAQ page. To schedule a transport, call 610-783-1122.