Clarion Medical, LLC is an established Medical Transportation Company located in King Of Prussia that services the Greater Philadelphia Community. We provide an array of non-emergency medical transportation services with compassion and the highest level of care. If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, reply to this post with your resume, and join a great team!
We are seeking motivated Dispatchers whose main job duties will require the candidate to take calls from customers, dispatch and monitor crews, using a Computer Assisted Dispatch (CAD) system, in the most professional manner possible.
- Stellar Customer Service skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to type 45 wpm
- Must be able to pass initial and recurring drug test and background checks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and / or G Suite
- Prior Experience Dispatching non-emergency medical transport and ambulance
- Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD) Certification
- Prior EMT experience
- Understanding of medical insurances and billing
Clarion Medical provides on the job, online and ongoing training and is an equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
King of Prussia, PA