Paramedic / EMT-P
Clarion Medical, LLC is an established Medical Transportation Company located in King Of Prussia that services the Greater Philadelphia Community. We provide an array of non-emergency medical transportation services with compassion and the highest level of care. If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, reply to this post with your resume, and join a great team!
We are seeking motivated Emergency Medical Technicians whose main job duties will require the candidate to provide patient assessment, care and transport in the most safe and professional manner possible, as well as complete necessary documentation and provide assistance to other departments as needed.
- A valid PA EMT-Paramedic Certification
- Healthcare Provider CPR
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Working knowledge of tablets and other smart devices
- Must be able to pass initial and recurring drug test and background checks
- Ability to lift and carry 150 lbs.
- A valid PA Driver’s License with satisfactory driving record
- EMSVO Endorsement
- Clean Driving Record
- Prior experience and medical command
Clarion Medical provides on the job, online and ongoing training and is an equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
King of Prussia, PA