Clarion relieves the stress of transportation scheduling for skilled nursing facilities
Nursing homes aren’t easy places to work. With so many moving parts and daily challenges, scheduling transportation for residents just adds to the stress. You need a flexible and dependable provider — at the right price.
Clarion can help. Here's how:
- Free planning for cost savings — At your request, Clarion’s Transportation Coordinator can visit your facility to help plan ahead for transportation needs. At no cost to you, this experienced professional will help identify opportunities to save you money by combining transports.
- Competitive Pricing — No contract is needed to engage with Clarion Ambulance for transport services. Even better, we’ll match your currently contracted rates with other providers.
- Flexibility when needed — We know that day-to-day life at a nursing home can be unpredictable. While we ask for 24-hour notice on all scheduled transports, we will always do our best to accommodate last-minute requests.
- Full fleet of vehicles — We have a large enough fleet of vehicles and personnel to meet every non-emergency need, from Para-transit to Basic Life Support to Advanced Life Support. We are also equipped to accommodate bariatric patients.
- Courteous professionals — Our drivers and EMTs will show your residents the kindness and respect that every customer deserves.
- Private transport option — We offer an upscale private vehicle for individuals who wish to ride in greater comfort and style.
- GroupTransportation —Our Wheelchair Bus has flexible seating and can accommodate up to five wheelchairs, with room for caregivers or medical professionals. This is a great way to realize cost savings through combining transports.
It all adds up to make Clarion the medical transportation company you can call for any resident need or circumstance. For more information, call us or visit our FAQ page. To schedule a transport, call 610-783-1122.